You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse some or all cookies. However, if you do block cookies there may be parts of our website that you will be unable to access or that will not function properly.
Our cookies help to:
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve your and other users’ experiences of our website
- Allow you to sign up to marketing and updates if you have requested to do so
- Improve the speed/security of our website
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are essential for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use the site.